Did you buy a computer so you could communicate through email and you have no idea what to do next? Or do you just want to learn a little more about computers to keep up technology?
This site is designed so any beginner computer user can follow the tutorials. Each tutorial is written without fancy computer jargon and gives you the ability to navigate computer tutorials that are easy to understand and follow so they can learn computer software and internet skills that you will use for your every day computer tasks.
I have designed this site to have user friendly free tutorials to help you get what you want out of your computer. Over the past few years I have discovered that many people just want to have some basic knowledge of their computer so they can get emailed pictures of their grandchildren, pay bills on the internet, type a letter to a friend, or create a fun calendar or stationery.
You will find tutorials on Microsoft office, Windows XP & Vista, how to use the Internet effectively, differences in internet browsers, search engines and more.
I have collaborated with other websites to provide quality information and free PowerPoint templates to help my readers get the most out of this site.
To find an answer to a specific question select the program then the section. To make things even easier after navigating to the section you want press the ctrl. key on your keyboard hold it down and press F. This will bring up a find box. Type the key word you would like to search that page for and press enter.
I worked for 3 years as a network/computer technician and one of my favorite appointments was with a lady at the assisted living home. She would call and schedule an appointment for me to come and help her with her digital camera, set up a printer, or help her with an email or word document she wanted to send to a friend. She gave me a break from the server problems and technical phone calls to Microsoft.
After having 2 children I decided the long odd hours of a computer technician was not where I needed to be. I needed to find something I was passionate about and was less stressful so I could be a better mom to my children.
I have a passion for computers. I thoroughly enjoyed tutoring and working with seniors and beginner computer users. A friend introduced me to sitesell and that is how this site came about.
Now I am doing what I am passionate about, staying home with my children and enjoying every minute of it. Enjoy the tutorials and please contact me if you have any question or requests.
PowerPoint templates can help you to save time when preparing a presentation for business or education purposes, you can get affordable and SlideModel PowerPoint templates
to make stunning presentations with unique graphics and slide designs.
How to make a Simple Web Page
External guide from Robert Mening. Step-by-Step tutorial on how to set up a personal/business website.
How to Start a Simple Blog
External guide from Robert Mening. Learn how you can set up a simple blog in less than 20 minutes.
Website Builders Review
A nice case-study on different website builders.
Best Website Builders An overview of the most popular site building toolkits with an interactive wizard for choosing the most suitable one.
Guide to Website Builders
A complete review of the most popular website builders, including video tutorials.
- Windows XP Tutorials
- Free Windows XP tutorials that will teach you what you want to know with easy, step by step tutorials including pictures to help you learn
- Windows Vista Tutorials
- Follow step by step Windows Vista tutorials to learn what every senior and beginner computer
user needs to know about Windows Vista.
- Windows 7
- Learn to use Microsoft Windows 7 with this easy to follow free tutorial.
- Word 2007
- Easy to follow Word 2007 tutorials. These tutorials will take you step by step through the Word 2007 and teach you WordÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s basic features and how to use them for every day word processing.
- Word 2010
- Easy to follow Word 2010 tutorials. These tutorials will take you step by step through the Word 2010 and teach you Word's basic features and how to use them for every day word processing.
- Excel 2007
- Learn the basics of Excel 2007 by following a step by step user friendly tutorial for seniors and beginner computer users
- Outlook 2007
- Learn the basics of Microsoft Outlook 2007. Send and receive email, organize contacts, and remember appointments
- PowerPoint 2007
- learn to use PowerPoint 2007 with this easy to follow tutorial free tutorial.
- PowerPoint 2010
- Learn to use PowerPoint 2010 with this easy to follow tutorial.
- Internet Basics
- Step by step tutorials to guide you through Internet and Web Basics
- Building A Webpage
- Learn the very basics on how to build a webpage. This tutorial will help you to build a money making website on a topic you love.
- Video Tutorials
- Learn to use Microsoft Office with these afordable project based video tutorials.
- Computer FAQ
- Do you have a question about your computer and can't find the answer? Ask here in Computer FAQ and get a specific tutorial to follow.
- Computer Tutorials Blog
- The Free Computer Tutorials Blog keeps you up to date with changes to free-computer-tutorials.net. Subscribe here.
- On-Site Training
- Get on-site training for your computer. Learn what you want to know with a one-on-one lesson
- Software Downloads
- Recommended programs for download
- About SBI
- Learn about SBI - a great work at home opportunity for everyone
- Ask Questions or Give Tips
- Do you have a question you want to ask about your computer or have a great tip you want to share, post it here.
- Events & Training
- Register for an event or training conference call to learn more about SiteSell or your computer.
- Purchase the software you need for these tutorials at a great price and for a limited time video tutorials on disc will be sent with your order