On-Site Computer Training
Are you frustrated by your computer? If so you’ll absolutely love a one-on-one computer training session. No matter how angry and intimidated your computer makes you feel, a Computer-Tutorials training session will help you feel at ease. I will help you master the areas of your computer you use the most.
Each training session is done using plain English. No confusing computer jargon. No technical language.
You will work with a patient, easy-to-understand and experienced teacher who can help you become more comfortable using your computer. I specialize in working with new and intermediate users, seniors and students.
Training sessions are in your home on your computer so you can learn to use your own computer and equipment.
You customize each session. I teach you what you want to learn. You name it.
- Buying and/or setting up a computer
- Sending and receiving e-mail - including attachments such as pictures
- Finding the information you need on the Internet
- Installing and running anti-virus and spyware software
- Using online banking
- Accessing your library on-line
- Using Windows
- Using Word and other word processing programs
- Uploading pictures from your digital camera
- Buying and selling on e-Bay
- Setting up and downloading pictures from a Digital Camera
- Burning CD’s
- And More!!
After each session I type up what we did and mail you a tutorial with full color pictures of screen shots along with step by step instructions so you can refer back to your lesson at any time.
1 hour one-on-one session $40.00
2 hour one-on-one session $75.00
5 – 1 hour session package $170.00
Trip charge for over 30 miles $15.00
Trip charge for 50 miles or over $25.00
Please Call 303-931-2206 or email Jennifer to set up a time.